Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Green Eggs & Hamlet

  1. I honestly don't really know anything about Hamlet besides the fact that he wanted to murder someone from the beginning (credits to Preston for this newfound knowledge), but he sounds like an interesting person already. 
  2. I know that Shakespeare is a legend in his field of work and mastered iambic pentameter. He also wrote the tragic love story of Romeo & Juliet that occurred over a few days. 
  3. Personally I frown cause the image school has given me of Shakespeare is that he's this guy from a bajillion years ago that writes in a language that I don't even understand.
  4. In order to make this play memorable and fun to learn I think we should transform it into our own language and teach it as if it were occurring in our modern day time like a story on the news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment